We're passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
The Project Management Officer is in charge of supporting in all of the Client Services related activities for a designated region or sub region and will be reporting to Area Service Manager. The role focuses on clients' project implementation management administration, regional invoicing and billing management, and participates in establishing client's contractual documentation. Additional activities of the Project Management Officer are resource planning, taking care of data and reporting as well as project dashboards and financial reporting preparations.
- Assist with resource planning and allocation in collaboration with the Resources & Project Office Manager and Project Managers, ensuring that staff is being utilized effectively.
- Provide administrative/technical support at senior level. Work is performed within established procedures.
- Provide general assistance to Resources and Project Office Manager, Account Managers and senior management, including, but not limited to, information about features of contracts, drafting of tables and relevant correspondence, time sheets, expenses, travel & accommodation booking, meetings, agenda, etc.
- Prepare dashboards and financial reports by consolidating and analysing data gathered from Projects Managers, Financial controllers and other relevant bodies.
- Follow up on project code creation/extension where requested.
- Review contractual documents (Appendices, Services Requests etc).
- Where needed ensure that billing instructions are transmitted to Finance in accordance with agreed timelines and if needed follow up on due dates of payment for services and expenses invoices for defined clients (cooperating with credit controller).
- Liaise with Resources and Project Office Manager and Human Resources in identifying recruitment needs, (in rare cases may have to work with HR on processing work permits and visas in a correct and timely fashion, and other matters in relation to relocation of employees or other resources).
- Obtain a written consent from clients and ensure its documentation before engaging into any intervention that will be invoiced outside the main contract.
- Ensure that all consultants (internal, external and employees of other partner companies) fill out their time sheets and expense reports correctly and on time.
- Check for accuracy and approve all relevant time sheets and expenses (according to resources schedules and TEMENOS expenses policy).
- May need to undertake Oracle billing tasks for all service related activities (time and expenses).
- Set up and maintain all project information within Oracle, prepare and complete dashboards for defined projects in collaboration with Project Managers and Account
- Managers, and ensure that the data for the dashboard are submitted correctly and on time by the Projects Managers.
- Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.
- Educational & Proficiency level: Baccalaureate level and/or Commercial studies, or equivalent.
- Experience in Finance/Administration/IT or Customer support (preferably in a software environment or a consulting company or a system integrator).
- Excellent command of English and local country language as appropriate. Additional foreign language will be considered as a benefit.
- Client facing experience is required.
- Experience of dealing with large amounts of data and producing meaningful reports.
- Analyse and interpret monthly variances and trends between budgets, actual and prior results in developing (budget vs actuals, cost variances.
- Project forecasting.
- Meeting targets for accuracy, quality, and agreed service standard.
- Ability to work within project constrains to ensure that milestones and delivery dates are met.
- Supplier management -producing all documentation for suppliers and dealing with all budgeting/finances.
- Experience in project management methodologies, processes and tools .
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Fully conversant with all the latest MS applications including Microsoft Project, Power Point and Excel - advanced level (Macros, Pivot tables etc.).
- PMP or Prince2 Certification is a plus.
- Proactive, Autonomous, Highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and de-centralized teams.
- Willing to travel when required.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call - Temenosity!
Please make sure to read our